Who Can Order Through IT Schedule 70?
Check your eligibility through the Eligibility to Use GSA Sources of Supply and Services(GSA Order ADM 4800.2G) or the state and local governments page.
Useful Tips and More Ways to Use IT Schedule 70
- Find samples of SOWs, links to training, and online video presentations on ourAcquisition Resources page.
- Create a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to receive discounts based on the potential quantity of items frequently ordered, as defined in FAR 8.404.
- Use GSA’s Assisted Acquisition Services (AAS) – to get assistance in managing every aspect of your technology acquisition.
- For more information, or to join the mailing list for upcoming meetings, go to the IT Schedule 70 homepage and use the Get Updates box on the right-hand side.
USA Commitment to Promote Small Business Participation Procurement Programs
SynchroCyber Corporation provides commercial products and servicesto ordering activities. We are committed to promoting participation of small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businessesin our contracts. We pledge to provide opportunities to the small business community through reselling opportunities, mentor-protégé programs, joint ventures, teaming arrangements, and subcontracting.
- To actively seek and partner with small businesses.
- To identify, qualify, mentor and develop small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businesses by purchasing from these businesses whenever practical.
- To develop and promote company policy initiativesthat demonstrate our support for awarding contracts and subcontractsto small business concerns.
- To undertake significant efforts to determine the potential of small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businessto supply products and servicesto our company.
- To insure procurement opportunities are designed to permit the maximum possible participation of small, small disadvantaged, and women-owned small businesses.
- To attend business opportunity workshops, minority business enterprise seminars, trade fairs, procurement conferences, etc., to identify and increase small businesses with whom to partner.
- To publicize in our marketing publications our interest in meeting small businessesthat may be interested in subcontracting opportunities.
- We signify our commitment to work in partnership with small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businessesto promote and increase their participation in ordering activity contracts.
To accelerate potential opportunities please contact Mr. James Burke, CEO, (703) 862-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.