Synchrocyber Receives Seaport e Prime Contract Award
Synchrocyber Corp has received a prime contract award as a result of the Seaport e Rolling Admissions solicitation N00https://www.synchrocyber.com/seaport-e-contracts/178-16-R-4000.
SynchroCyber SeaPort-e Contractor Information
SynchroCyber is a proud small business SeaPort-e prime contract holder in Zones (list).
SynchroCyber offers SeaPort-e customers the following capabilities and professional services.
Copy the introduction of the Technical Depth and Breadth Narrative from your proposal, and any other relevant information you wish to include. Don’t contradict your proposal in any way.
SynchroCyber is eligible to compete for Task Orders across all 22 functional Areas of the SeaPort-e Statement of Work, and will seek to expand our capabilities through teaming and recruiting quality personnel.
The SynchroCyber SeaPort-e Team includes:
Our teammates NextMedia, American Made Signs, VueZur, CDM Software Solutions, Digital Synergy Consulting, Rapid Cycle Solutions, BruckEdwards, Red Matter Solutions, and Expat Telecommunications have been chosen to strengthen our experience and expertise in these core competencies, as well as to broaden our team beyond these areas. Each is well respected and all have been successful in supporting the Government in a number of the SOW functional areas. Our teammates enhance the technical capabilities we have to offer to the SeaPort-e Ordering Activities. Each team member brings unique capabilities that are synergistic with SynchroCyber’s core capabilities and will allow the SynchroCyber Team to provide outstanding support under the SeaPort-e Contract Vehicle in any region.
NextMedia has an office in Zone 1. The complete address and phone number of the office for verification purposes is 236 West 27th Street, Suite 1001, New York, NY, 10001-5906; Phone #212-541-4316
American Made Signs has an office in Zone 3. The complete address and phone number of the office for verification purposes is 407 Earhart St., Suite B, Charlottesville, VA 22903; Phone #434-971-7446
VueZur has an office in Zone 4. The complete address and phone number of the office for verification purposes is 3604 Spring Park Road, Jacksonville, FL 32207; Phone #904-297-3860
CDM Software Solutions, Inc. has an office in Zone 5. The complete address and phone number of the office for verification purposes is 233 South Wacker Drive, 84th floor, Chicago, IL 60606; Phone #312-867-8778 x 105
Digital Synergy Consulting, Inc. has an office in Zone 6. The complete address and phone number of the office for verification purposes is 15021 Ventura Blvd #501, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403; Phone #818-647-9900 x 210
Expat Telecommunications has an office in Zone 7. The complete address and phone number of the office for verification purposes is 17485 N Ramsey Rd. Rathdrum, ID 83858; Phone #208-687-5074
List the Past Performance from your proposal. From your subcontractor data calls, list the Past Performance of your Subcontracted Team Mates. Add as many sections as necessary. Only use Past Performance performed within the past three years.
Functional Area Contract Number Company Name
|Functional Area||Contract Number||Company Name|
|3.12 Information Systems (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support||Subcontract # 2012-DOJ-0001/2FA||U.S. Department of Justice|
|3.12 Information Systems (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support||Subcontract # 2012-DOJ-0001/PKI||U.S. Department of Justice|
|3.12 Information Systems (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support||Subcontract # 2012-DOJ-0001/SSO||U.S. Department of Justice|
|Subcontract RSA Work 102015||Utah Power Authority|
Quality Processes: Quality assurance at SynchroCyber means a pervasive focus on customer requirements, and pursuit of efficiency in our daily and business operations. To this end, SynchroCyber will carry out the following QA strategies for the SeaPort-e contract:
- SynchroCyber will provide timely and accurate financial accounting and reporting, using an automated, DCAA-approved system.
- SynchroCyber will maintain close coordination with its customers through direct interface with Program and Task Managers.
- The PM will have direct access to top SynchroCyber management to acquire any resources required to provide a quality product to the customer.
- Our employees will be empowered by management to work with minimal layers of supervision, which allows employees to adjust their priorities to the technical requirements of the task.
- SynchroCyber will recognize and reward personnel for outstanding achievement, resulting in high motivation and outstanding customer service.
- SynchroCyber will offer its personnel advanced education and training in process improvement, problem-solving, decision-making, and team-building.
- SynchroCyber will continuously improve its corporate support processes such as personnel retention and recruitment, enhancing our skill base, cost controls, accountability, reporting procedures, customer relations, and contract compliance.
- SynchroCyber uses “QA Alerts” which can be communicated between technical staff and the contractor task lead or directly to the SynchroCyber PM. The alert is a short narrative document that states the problem and, when possible, recommends a corrective action path forward.
SynchroCyber has tailored its award winning Quality Assurance and Contract Management Process for this effort. SynchroCyber will utilize a project plan to determine, monitor, and manage the key program milestones and metrics throughout the entire execution of each task.
The project plan incorporates elements from the SOW or PWS to further expand and delineate tasks and subtasks into a detailed Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). This process requires close coordination between the SynchroCyber contractual and technical PMs, the SynchroCyber contractor task lead, and government project leads. Upon TO award, the SynchroCyber PM will work with the government to further refine program tasks in the project plan. The project plan will incorporate:
- Technical understanding
- Staffing and Schedule
- Detailed task approach, including WBS
- Cost and schedule metrics/milestones
- CLINS/SLIN reporting requirements
- Kickoff, IPR, CDR and final deliverable meetings
- Quality Assurance Plan will include Risk mitigation, Metrics and Self-Assessment
SynchroCyber is committed to controlling quality at every functional level, across all project lines. Our Quality Assurance Plan combines traditional, inspection-oriented processes with progressive, education and training-oriented protocols to form a Total Quality Management (TQM) package that we believe rivals any in the industry.
Points of Contact
James Burke, CISSP, ITIL, MCSE
President and Chief Executive Officer
James Burke, CISSP, ITIL, MCSE
President and Chief Executive Officer
This space will be reserved for future Task Orders.