Businesses Will Spend Over $70 Billion Dollars Cyber Security This Year.
Protect your business today.
Learn the secret to getting more from your cyber security infrastructure…
If you want to get more out of your cyber security infrastructure for any of these reasons:
- => Because your current enterprise defense mechanisms are insufficient to protect against today’s top threats.
- => Your current Public Key Infrastructure and Personal Identity Verification (PIV) solutions are out of date or non-compliant.
- => Your existing security solution is not producing the results that are expected and you’re concerned that your bosses and/or superiors are not happy with the growing costs of security risk management and government compliance requirements.
- => Advanced threats are encroaching upon your organization daily and you need to eliminate the complexity of cyber security incidents, reduce reaction time and mitigate adversary risk exposure.
Then, we’d like to help you optimize your Internet security, threat intelligence, and personal privacy and identity
protection by offering you a special one-on-one:
“Cyber Security Analysis, Detection, and Prevention Consult.”
During this consult we will…
- => Create a crystal clear vision of how to manage identities, credentials and access control to the facilities, networks and systems that are within your control.
- => Uncover hidden Identity, Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) architecture challenges that may be sabotaging your information, performance, and/or network security infrastructure.
- => Identify how to mitigate modern security challenges large organizations and governments encounter on a daily basis at either the Logical Access Control Systems (LACS) or Physical Access Control System (PACS) levels.
- => Understand the five layers of the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA): Performance, Business, Data, Service, and Technology; and how they are interrelated and mapped to one another to illustrate the ways in which the different aspects of the architecture impact your security network.
- => You’ll leave the consult renewed, re-energized and inspired to confidently use expert threat intelligence to help you triage and prioritize your software’s vulnerabilities for efficient remediation.
CyberSecurity | Identity and Access Management | HSPD-12 / PIV / Smart Cards
James.Burke@SynchroCyber.com | 703.862.5500 (m) 703.649.6285 (f)
17959 Dumfries Shopping Plaza, Suite 2B, Dumfries VA 22026